current Mapserver binaries for Windows woth SDE support

Mike Saunt mikesaunt at GMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 25 08:40:22 EDT 2006

Hi Walter

Is there a shared directory?  You bascially overwrite the libmap.dll when
you have teh clients DLL's in the path.  ALl should work fine.  We also keep
a 'vanilla' folder in the shared thatkeeps the original one.

This has bade it really convenient for us!

Cheers
Mike