fastcgi

Thy, Kristian Kristian.Thy at ATKINSGLOBAL.COM
Wed Sep 27 09:58:24 EDT 2006

I was looking tentatively at FastCGI for IIS. I quickly reached the
point where I thought "I'll recommend Apache2 on a *nix server", since
apparently to get FastCGI running on IIS you need to use an ISAPI
plugin  ... version 0.6 beta ... last updated in March 2002 ... :-X

Kristian

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected. If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing stated in this communication shall be legally binding.