Trying to implement a SOS for the first time

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at EC.GC.CA
Wed Sep 27 11:31:13 EDT 2006

Weird.  What's your GetObservation request URL?

Also, you can test to see if this is even working via WMS or WFS as
sanity check against the data connection, or even a mapserv CGI request.

Let us know what your results are.

..Tom