duplicate labels problem using mapserver ka-map

Ujjwal Chowdhury uchowdhury at YAHOO.COM
Wed Sep 27 13:00:07 EDT 2006

Hi,

I am using ka-map and mapserver to draw US state level maps. I am labelling the states with the names e.g CA. I noticed that duplicate labels are appearing on the map for many of the states. I guess the tiling done by ka-map is causing mapserver to do this. How do you make sure there is just one label for each state ?

Thanks
UC