What is ids in imagemap example?

Randy James rjames57 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Sep 28 17:03:06 EDT 2006

i believe id is the name of a variable, the two % show the start and the end of the variable.
  check out

  http://umn.mapserver.ch/MapServer/en/syntax.htm

  randy

"Trimble, Beheen" <btrimble at SFWMD.GOV> wrote:
        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Hey People,

  I am still trying to make the mouseover works in my application!

  Do you know what is %ids% in below map?  Where this is defined?

  Thanks
  Beheen

MAP

  NAME "TEST"

  SIZE 380 450

  EXTENT  180000 4816000 773000 5474000

  UNITS METERS

  IMAGECOLOR 252 252 252

  SHAPEPATH "/r01/data/drs"

  FONTSET "/usr/local/mapserver/fonts/fonts.list"

  WEB

    HEADER "templates/imagemap_header_example.html"

    FOOTER "templates/imagemap_footer_example.html"

    IMAGEPATH "/usr/local/www/docs_maps/tmp/"

    IMAGEURL "/tmp/"

  END

  QUERYMAP

    STATUS ON

    STYLE NORMAL

  END

  LAYER

    NAME county

    STATUS OFF

    DATA "data/bdry_counpy2_gen500"

    TYPE POLYGON

    # LABELITEM "CTY_ABBR"

    CLASS

      EXPRESSION ('[COUN]' in '%ids%')

      STYLE

        COLOR "#BD9E5D" # "#A27528"

        OUTLINECOLOR 50 50 50

      END

    END

    CLASS

      COLOR 255 255 255

      OUTLINECOLOR 50 50 50

    END

    TEMPLATE "templates/county_example.html"

  END # counties

END