"wms_title" "Thanks"

Trimble, Beheen btrimble at SFWMD.GOV
Fri Sep 29 08:26:31 EDT 2006

Marcos,

Sorry you are leaving this wonderful MapServer Family! Good luck.

Beheen

-----Original Message-----
From: UMN MapServer Users List [mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU] On Behalf Of Marcos Cobeña
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 4:43 AM
To: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] "wms_title" "Thanks"

Hi dudes,

Today I'm leaving current job working on GIS systems where we're doing
heavy use of MapServer. I'd just like to thank you all the answers and
support provided through this mailing list.

My workmate Christian (in CC) will continue with my previous job. I'm
quite sure he'll send you an URL as soon as possible just to show the
entire project (ASP.NET 2.0 + OpenLayers + MapServer).

Again, really thanks for all.

Regards,

--
Marcos - http://www.youcannoteatbits.org