bugs : msDBFGetItemIndex(): DBASE file error. Item not found

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at POBOX.COM
Fri Sep 29 10:46:22 EDT 2006

Fabio D'Ovidio wrote:
> <?xml version='1.0' encoding="ISO-8859-1" standalone="no" ?>
> <!DOCTYPE ServiceExceptionReport SYSTEM
> "http://schemas.opengeospatial.net/wms/1.1.1/exception_1_1_1.dtd">
> <ServiceExceptionReport version="1.1.1">
> <ServiceException>
> msDrawMap(): Image handling error. Failed to draw layer named
> &#39;pug2_iffi&#39;.
> msOGRFileOpen(): OGR error. ExecuteSQL(SELECT * FROM pug_iffi c LEFT
> JOIN &#39;data/puglia/jointab.dbf&#39;.jointab b ON c.IDFRANA =
> b.IDFRANA) failed.
> Unable to open secondary datasource
> `data/puglia/jointab.dbf&#39; required by JOIN.
> </ServiceException>
> </ServiceExceptionReport>
>

> Why ? Is the problem in the relative path ?
>
> Frank Warmerdam, what about this ?

Fabio,

I do not know why it isn't working, but if this case just involves shapefiles
and dbf files it should be possible for you to submit a bug report with data
and details to reproduce it.  Then I can dig in a bit deeper at this end.

Best regards,