Hatching a polygon

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at TAMU.EDU
Mon Apr 2 10:21:34 EDT 2007

The method I've used is to have 2 polygon layers for the hatched
polygon.  The first created is the hatched or filled poly.  Then,
another, image, layer is written.  Finally, I redisplay the polygon
*outline* (with no fill) over the image.

Hope this helps.
Gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.862.3983