Problem: ANGLEITEM and TRANSPARENT

Peter Sykora peter_sykora at GMX.AT
Tue Apr 3 04:21:01 EDT 2007

>I didn't follow the previous posts in this thread, but just in case I
>thought I'd ask: did you try setting TRANSPARENCY ALPHA in your layer?

Hi Daniel,
thanks for your hint, but it had no effect on my results. I think the
TRANSPARENCY ALPHA is useful to create transparent 24 bit images, but I
can´t image that it has any relevance with this specific problem when images
are rotated. Again, the transparency works fine when symbols are not
rotated, so the problem must be somewhere else.

Peter