[Gdal-dev] gdalwarp -rn(default) vs -rc

Thu Apr 5 21:26:53 EDT 2007

Hi John, et al,

You example a) implies that you can supply multiple input files to
mosaic into a single output file. Can you do that in one command? So
multiple files names are on the command line and the last one is the
output file? That would be very sweet.

Also do you know where the various options for -wo and -co are listed.
They are not in the man pages. There is only the less than useful
comment "There is a list of available ones. " and not reference as to where.

-Steve