is there any tech support behind MapServer to ask question directly other than this Mail List?

Sun, Xijiang XIJIANG.SUN at SAIC.COM
Fri Apr 6 13:25:25 EDT 2007

Hi folks,

I have a quick question.  If there is any technical question related to MapServer, is there any technical support (other than this email list) to ask question directly ?

MySQL is a open source product, but it has a company behind to provide technical support, is there any similar tech support behind MapServer?

This is a question from my boss, any hint for this.

Thanks and Regards,

Shannon Sun