is there any tech support behind MapServer to ask question directly other than this Mail List?

P Kishor punk.kish at GMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 6 14:35:22 EDT 2007

On 4/6/07, Sun, Xijiang <XIJIANG.SUN at saic.com> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
>  I have a quick question.  If there is any technical question related to
> MapServer, is there any technical support (other than this email list) to
> ask question directly ?
>
>  MySQL is a open source product, but it has a company behind to provide
> technical support, is there any similar tech support behind MapServer?
>
>  This is a question from my boss, any hint for this.

There is no company behind MapServer. However, your company could hire
one of the many fine consultants and companies that inhabit this email
list. They range from folks who have developed parts of the software
to folks who use it to make fine applications.

Hope this helps.

Nelson Inst. for Env. Studies, UW-Madison http://www.nelson.wisc.edu/
Open Source Geospatial Foundation http://www.osgeo.org/education/