Question about editing gis data using mapserver

Wong Jowo setan.jowo at GMAIL.COM
Sun Apr 8 21:27:52 EDT 2007

Hi, I'm a new user of mapserver. I've tried the demo and explore the
php/mapscript.
I realize that the demo is about reading and accessing data either from shp
or postgis(I tried these 2 method).

I have a question about editing GIS data. Can I change the shp or data in
postgis using mapserver ? For example, I click the map on my browser then
change some data and submit it back to be saved on database or file, cause
it seems there is no editing example in the mapserver package.

thank you,

David