WCS from multiple netCDF returning only background image

Jérôme Martin gooogle at FREE.FR
Mon Apr 9 10:02:50 EDT 2007

I'm currently working with Mapserver 4.10.1, and i already try the cvs
version (Mapserver 4.99 i think).

I'm don't know how to report this bug, but i will try.

best regards,

Jérôme Martin