[PHPMapScript] Pb to remove the text string of a class obj

Loïc MAZE lm at GEOSPHERE.FR
Tue Apr 10 06:07:18 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I have another troubles with the latest version of PHPMapScript.
I succeeded in setting the text string for a class object with the function settext. For example, I use the following code : $oClass->settext("my_text");
It works perfectly but I sometimes would like to remove the "TEXT" property which was created in the map file by the function settext. I have tried to set this property with a default value such as "" or null, but the effect is to set the "TEXT" property with a blank value "" and not to remove it. Is there any way to remove this property with PHPMapScript ?

Any information in this regard will be really appreciated.
Many thanks in advance,

Loïc