Tomcat IMAGEPATH IMAGEURL

LITTLE Nelson nelson.little at TENIX.COM
Tue Apr 10 21:44:05 EDT 2007

Hello,

I am trying to create a servlet application to run on the Tomcat 5.5 web
server. In my map file I have

IMAGEPATH "c://mapserver_temp//"
IMAGEURL "temp"

How does the image url know to point to the image path? I suppose I need
to create some kind of alias that maps "temp" to "c:/mapserver_temp" but
I don't know how to do this? Can anyone offer some help please?

Thanks
Nelson

Disclaimer :
The contents of this e-mail including any attachments are intended only
for the person or entity to which this e-mail is addressed.  If you are not,
or believe you may not be, the intended recipient, please advise the sender
immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies.
Tenix does not warrant nor guarantee that this email communication is free
from errors, virus, interception or interference.