Examples of proprietary extensions that have improved MapServer?

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at OSGIS.NL
Wed Apr 11 05:39:57 EDT 2007

Hi Sean,

MapDotNetServer seems to be one of them (at least they use the Mapserver MAP
file format, so I am sure they must be using Mapserver somewhere under the
hood):

http://www.goisc.com/products.htm

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden
OSGIS, Open Source GIS

There was a mention a while ago of a proprietary MapServer-based
software with enhancements and bug fixes. This has made me curious. Does
anybody have any examples of proprietary extensions to MapServer that
have given back bug fixes and features to the open source community? I'm
curious about proprietary, pay websites as well as MapServer-based
commercial, off-the-shelf software.

Cheers,
Sean

--