Estimate number of active/registered MapServer users/developers

Gambin Dejan Dejan.Gambin at PULA.HR
Fri Apr 13 04:05:28 EDT 2007

Kristian,

Of course I  will talk about the MapServer quality and not the quantity,
that is why I go to the conference. I will also present them my
implementations, alive. The numbers are just an additional information
that people always like to hear, nothing so important, I can't stay
without it anyway.

thanks

regards, dejan