Is it possible to randomly color polygons?

János Gonzales janos.gonzales at GMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 13 14:51:03 EDT 2007

Thanks Paolo,

I didn't realize msexport.exe was a separate program.   I had to
install python 2.5 for windows and get the dwmapi.dll  and copy
python25.dll and dwmapi in the qgis folder  for it work.   But now it
does now and exporting the mapfile works. NICE !    Now, if only QGIS
would have nicer colors ....

Janos