Map with road signs

Léveillé, James James.Leveille at MTQ.GOUV.QC.CA
Fri Apr 13 14:37:28 EDT 2007

Hi,

I need to produce a map that shows road signs.
I have over 1200 types of road signs, and a total of 1.2 M road signs.
I have the position (POINT) and the type of every road sign.
Every sign needs to show up on my map using a particular image depending on
it's type.

Since I don't want to create 1200 CLASS in my LAYER, is there another
solution (like using the name of the image stored in the database for every
sign) ?

JAMES LÉVEILLÉ
Service des systèmes de Mission
Direction des technologies de l'information
Ministère des Transports du Québec

5833, boul. Pierre-Bertrand, 2ième étage
Québec (Québec) G2K 1K7
Téléphone:   (418) 380-2005 poste 227
Télécopieur: (418) 644-6653
james.leveille at mtq.gouv.qc.ca <mailto:james.leveille at mtq.gouv.qc.ca>