Virtual Tables

Thu Apr 19 09:29:01 EDT 2007

For the record, we have figured part of the mystery offlist, it turns
out the VRT definition had two problems:

1- Missing required <SrcDataSource> (path to the .csv file)

2- <SrcLayer> was wrong (layer name for CSV sources is only the basename
of the .csv file)

With the above fixes "ogrinfo" could read the data, but we still do not
see the points on the map, however converting the VRT to a shapefile
does work for the same layer... that's another mystery to solve.

Daniel

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/