MS4W: Queries on classified rasters

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Fri Apr 20 13:40:28 EDT 2007

I also did a quick test of a raster query, with MapServer CGI, with the
raster classed or not classed, and i get this error:

mapserv(): Web application error. No way to generate a valid map extent
from selected shapes.

which was reported earlier:
http://www.nabble.com/Raster-query-gives-error-tf2008561.html#a5517894

Please file the bug as requested by Frank.

jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
DM Solutions Group Inc.