Dynamic Layers?

LITTLE Nelson nelson.little at TENIX.COM
Sun Apr 22 22:39:32 EDT 2007

Hello,

As part of my application I would like to create layers that are not
based on shape files but are more dynamic in nature. For example I have
a shape file of a building floor plan that contains unique identifiers,
I then need to query an SQL server DB to pull out asset data which is
related to those unique identifiers from the floor plan. How would I
present that information as a 'dynamic layer' using MapServer? I'm not
sure on how to tackle this problem so any ideas or suggestions would be
well received.

FYI I am using Java MapScript.

Cheers,
Nelson

Disclaimer :
The contents of this e-mail including any attachments are intended only
for the person or entity to which this e-mail is addressed.  If you are not,
or believe you may not be, the intended recipient, please advise the sender
immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies.
Tenix does not warrant nor guarantee that this email communication is free
from errors, virus, interception or interference.