Attributes in tile indexes?

Jeff Dege jdege at KORTERRA.COM
Mon Apr 23 11:38:41 EDT 2007

OK - I knew I had to be doming something stupid.

To tell a layer to draw using a tileindex shapefile, you include the
commands:

   TILEINDEX "tileindex"
   TILEITEM "LOCATION"

Using:

   DATA "tileindex"

won't work.

Now, after all of that, drawing with the split shapefiles is slower than
with the original.  So there's still some playing to do.