Error in drawquery with OracleSpatiall

Fernando Simon fsimon at UNIVALI.BR
Tue Apr 24 07:55:47 EDT 2007

Hi Dominik,
    Are you trying to use a query just to draw? What are the steps that
you followed to apply the query?
    Can you pass the PHP code that generate the error?
    You can try to use the debug mode (DEBUG ON) for your layer to see
all the functions that Mapserver used until the error.
    Best regards.

Fernando Simon
UMN Mapserver and Oracle Spatial developer