GetCapabilities request results in download mapserv.exe

Steven De Vriendt gisaalter at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 25 11:05:28 EDT 2007

Altough this has been handled before:
http://www.nabble.com/Enabling-WMS-service-on-MapServer-t3440626.html
I'm experiencing the same problem.
Yet, when I try to open the resulting mapserv.exe file it opens a (so
it seems) perfect capabilities-document ( not an error-document)

Running my app on several pc's results in not showing up the WMS. I
don't know if the above problem is related to this. Anyone
experiencing the same ? I try to make mapserver make a capabilities
document which is viewable in the browser...

Thanks!