How do I dynamically add features to a Layer

LITTLE Nelson nelson.little at TENIX.COM
Wed Apr 25 22:46:49 EDT 2007

Hi,

Is there a way to add a new feature to an existing Layer dynamically.
I.e. the feature lives in some database (which may not be a spatially
aware database) and when the user pans to that area of the map the
application will query the database and add the feature to the layer?

Any help or guidance is much appreciated.

Cheers,
Nelson

Disclaimer :
The contents of this e-mail including any attachments are intended only
for the person or entity to which this e-mail is addressed.  If you are not,
or believe you may not be, the intended recipient, please advise the sender
immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies.
Tenix does not warrant nor guarantee that this email communication is free
from errors, virus, interception or interference.