MapServer 5.0.0 release plan ... and release of beta1

Wed Aug 1 13:15:44 EDT 2007

Thanks. I have added a link to your site under the beta download page
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/download/beta

If you have a better permanent URL that would point directly to your
most recent MapServer 5.0 build then please send it along and I'll
update the link on the site.

Daniel

--
Daniel Morissette