world freemap agg/gd view

Dave McIlhagga dmcilhagga at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Fri Aug 3 17:20:55 EDT 2007

No developer here :) but .. to add to Chris' comments.

AGG was added for one of our customers -- and to be frank it was
mostly driven by the Google bar. There is still lots to go -- and
we're already working on the business drivers to take next steps to
make things that much better.

I'm pretty certain 5.2 and beyond will show some more big leaps in
map quality -- so stick with it, lots more good stuff to come!

Dave