(Sending email failed) - 5.0Beta problem

Lester Caine lester at LSCES.CO.UK
Sat Aug 4 15:42:52 EDT 2007

Daniel Morissette wrote:
> MapServer 5.0.0-beta2 has just been released. The source package and links
to binary distributions are available at:

>   http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/download/beta

I've spent the last day playing with the beta1 windows package, but I'm having
a problem with getting maps bigger than 600x600. The current version creates
images around 800px square, but when I switch to 5.0 the biggest I get is
600px sq. I did ask on IRC without a reply so I'm trying here. Is this a bug,
or do I need to change something to get the new build working with existing
maps?