.map file generation

Sebastian Schmitz sebastian.schmitz at WHEREGROUP.COM
Mon Aug 6 03:43:59 EDT 2007

Hi

try MapStorer, a friendly web-based graphical user interface for
Mapserver mapfiles that lets you click a mapfile in a matter of minutes.
Get the latest release 0.8 from mapstorer.org with full-featured
PostGIS-Support and basic shapefile-support.

Cheers

Sebastian