.map file generation

Sebastian Schmitz sebastian.schmitz at WHEREGROUP.COM
Mon Aug 6 05:48:46 EDT 2007

Not anymore.
Since release 0.8 we have a well-documented install web-page and a
friendly PEAR installer that considerably eases installation.
TRY AGAIN!!!!!

BTW: mapfile import is under way and can hopefully be presented at
FOSS4G. More volunteers welcome.

Sebastian

--
---------------------------------------