MapServer 5.0.0-beta3 released

Wed Aug 8 16:57:18 EDT 2007

I forgot to mention that we are working on a MapServer 4.10 -> 5.0
migration guide which is available online at
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/development/release_plans/mapserver_5_0/migration_guide_410_50

You are strongly advised to review it before starting to use 5.0.
(A copy is also included in the source as MIGRATION_GUIDE.TXT)

Daniel

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/