MS 5.0b3 - AGG compile errors

Gregor Mosheh gregor at HOSTGIS.COM
Thu Aug 9 18:07:20 EDT 2007

Rainer Spittel wrote:
> /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -laggfontfreetype

That's the clue there.

Does libaggfontfreetype.so exist?
    If not, does AGG require a flag to link with Freetype?
    I know that GD finds Freetype automagically, but I dunno about AGG.

After installing AGG, did you make sure that the lib directory it
installed into (/usr/local/lib?) is listed in /etc/ld.so.conf or a file
in /etc/ld.so.conf.d, and did you run "ldconfig" to have the linker
search for new libs?

--
Gregor Mosheh / Greg Allensworth
System Administrator, HostGIS cartographic development & hosting services

  only if you can restore." - AMANDA