command line tool to extract georef from gtif

Ed McNierney ed at TOPOZONE.COM
Fri Aug 10 10:58:06 EDT 2007

Antonio -

The listgeo tool (part of the geotiff distribution) can be used with the
-tfw option to create an ESRI-format world file from a GeoTIFF.  You can
just use:

    listgeo -tfw myfile.tif

And the file myfile.tfw will be generated.  Listgeo without the -tfw
parameter will provide a full-text description of the georeference data,
which is more complete than the ESRI-format information.

    - Ed

--
Ed McNierney
Chief Mapmaker