drawQuery() help

LITTLE Nelson nelson.little at TENIX.COM
Wed Aug 15 22:07:09 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have coded an application (using MapScript) such that when I perform a
query-by-point it iterates through all the query-able and displayed
layers in the order of last drawn to first drawn to look for a result.
Once a layer yields results I stop iterating over the layers as I only
want to see the result from the layer that is visible at that point.
(Hence I am iterating thought the layers in the reverse way to how they
are drawn.)

Anyway, the image that is drawn doesn't highlight that single layer that
yielded the results, instead it highlights the bottom visible layer
(i.e. the first drawn + visible layer). Obviously I want it to highlight
the layer corresponding to the results found.

I'm really not sure where to go on this hence I'm asking for any ideas
to help me out.

Cheers,
Nelson

Disclaimer :
The contents of this e-mail including any attachments are intended only
for the person or entity to which this e-mail is addressed.  If you are not,
or believe you may not be, the intended recipient, please advise the sender
immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies.
Tenix does not warrant nor guarantee that this email communication is free
from errors, virus, interception or interference.