Problem with Mapscript C# on Windows XP 64-bits!

Paul james pauljame at GMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 16 21:07:15 EDT 2007

Hello people!
I´m trying to make my app run on WIN XP 64 bits...
I used the same dlls from my 32 bits
*environment*<http://www.google.com.br/search?hl=pt-BR&client=firefox-a&channel=s&rls=org.mozilla:pt-BR:official&hs=KSV&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=environment&spell=1>

I got this exception on
mapaObj = new mapObj(path);

*An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. (Exception
from HRESULT: 0x8007000B)* *Description: *An unhandled exception occurred
during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack
trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the
code.

*Exception Details: *System.BadImageFormatException: An attempt was made to
load a program with an incorrect format. (Exception from HRESULT:
0x8007000B)

[BadImageFormatException: An attempt was made to load a program with an
incorrect format. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B)]
SWIGExceptionHelper.SWIGRegisterExceptionCallbacks_mapscript(ExceptionDelegate
applicationDelegate, ExceptionDelegate arithmeticDelegate, ExceptionDelegate
divideByZeroDelegate, ExceptionDelegate indexOutOfRangeDelegate,
ExceptionDelegate invalidOperationDelegate, ExceptionDelegate ioDelegate,
ExceptionDelegate nullReferenceDelegate, ExceptionDelegate
outOfMemoryDelegate, ExceptionDelegate overflowDelegate, ExceptionDelegate
systemExceptionDelegate) +0 SWIGExceptionHelper..cctor() +1049

Any solutions?

[]´s