SDE 9.1 Compatibility

Dave Siegel desiegel at GMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 17 09:26:02 EDT 2007

I've got a simple question but because I have been staring at the install
and compilation instructions so long the answer eludes me.

If I have SDE 9.1 installed on Windows with the SDK and I want to test
Mapserver with it can I just download the Mapserver binaries found here:
http://maptools.org/ms4w/index.phtml?page=downloads.html? If so, after the
download/unpack/install what further steps are necessary (moving or pointing
to the SDE dlls, libraries etc.) for Mapserver to be able to connect to SDE
9.1? It appears that this version (2.2.3) can only connect as high as SDE
9.0.

Thanks

Dave