MapScript Wrappers

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at EC.GC.CA
Sun Aug 19 23:48:52 EDT 2007

It sounds like a malformed SRS parameter.  What does your WMS request look like?  What is the value of the SRS parameter passed?

..Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: UMN MapServer Users List on behalf of Sebastian Walter
Sent: Sun 19-Aug-07 12:46
To: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] MapScript Wrappers

Dear List,

I'd like to setup a mapscript wrapper as described at
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/wxs_mapscript
For me, the first example is not working with a real-world example, I
always get a complain about wrong EPSG code back. Exact error is this:
msWMSLoadGetMapParams(): WMS server error. Unsupported SRS namespace
(only EPSG and AUTO currently supported).
I'm sure I submit the right EPSG code, and without it's working (but, of
course, wms clients need to submit them). Because I'm absolutely new
with python, could someone imagine what's the problem here?

I'm expecting the colon (in EPSG:4326) to be problematic somehow, but
don't know how to substitute it.

Thanks,
Sebastian