Remove small polygons

Leonardo Andrade leonardo at NOVAGEO.PT
Mon Aug 20 10:22:18 EDT 2007

Hi,

IMHO, I think the most efficient way is to solve your problem is as
follows:

1. export the data table do postgis (or another spatial db)
2. create another database table with only the largest polygons derived
from the original table
3. in the mapfile, create different classes for each table appearing on
diferent scales using the MINSCALE and MAXSCALE tags.

Leonardo Andrade
Novageo Solutions