Problem Generating Legend Images w/ MapServer v5b4...

Nolte, Tim Tim.Nolte at IPCSWIRELESSINC.COM
Mon Aug 20 12:37:03 EDT 2007

Thomas,

Perfect, thanks...I'll have to remember to be looking at the changes
from the SVN.

----
Timothy J Nolte - tnolte at ilpcs.com
Associate Network Planning Engineer

iPCS Wireless, Inc.
4717 Broadmoor Ave, Suite G
Kentwood, MI 49512

Office: 616-656-5163
PCS:    616-706-2438
Fax:    616-554-6484
Web: www.ipcswirelessinc.com

-----Original Message-----
From: thomas bonfort [mailto:thomas.bonfort at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2007 12:32 PM
To: Nolte, Tim
Cc: MAPSERVER-USERS at lists.umn.edu
Subject: Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Problem Generating Legend Images w/
MapServer v5b4...

legend drawing was broken in beta4, you can either wait for the next
beta or adjust the source as in
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/changeset/6618

tb

On 8/20/07, Nolte, Tim <Tim.Nolte at ipcswirelessinc.com> wrote:

	So I was able to get MapServer v5 beta4 compiled and running,
along with
	AGG. The output that AGG provides is awesome. The issue I'm
seeing right
	now is that the Legend images are ending up blank. I don't have
this
	problem with a v5 beta 3 without the AGG compiled in. I'm sort
of
	thinking this may be directly related to AGG. However even if I
change
	the output driver to GD/PNG, verses AGG/PNG, the Legend images
still
	just output as white squares. Anyone have any thoughts or advice
on
	this?

	----
	Timothy J Nolte - tnolte at ilpcs.com