WFS Server Problems

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at EC.GC.CA
Wed Aug 22 07:43:48 EDT 2007

________________________________

	From: UMN MapServer Users List
[mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU] On Behalf Of Gail Millin
	Sent: 22 August, 2007 4:18 AM
	To: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
	Subject: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] WFS Server Problems

	Dear User List,

	I am trying to set up a WFS Server, when I do a getCapabilities
request I get the below warning. However I have set the Layer Extent in
my mapfile both within the METADATA and also after EXTENT at the top of
the mapfile. Does anyone have any other ideas of why this error would be
raised?

	WARNING: Mandatory LatLongBoundingBox could not be established
for this layer.  Consider setting LAYER.EXTENT or wfs_extent metadata.

	Kind Regards

	Gail Millin

	Mimas

	Geodata Services Development Officer