Antwort: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] WMS GetCapabilities error

Benedikt Rothe umn-ms at HYDROTEC.DE
Wed Aug 22 08:50:18 EDT 2007

Hi

Mapserver appends the message
CGI Request 1 on process 4000
at the end of the output.

This is a debug-message. You may avoid it by turning debug-output off or
redirecting it
to a file in the case you need it.

Benedikt

UMN MapServer Users List <MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU> schrieb am
22.08.2007 13:47:56: