AGG: missing truetype label outlinecolor on Windows/VC8

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 22 12:26:12 EDT 2007

andreas,
the outlining code for fonts is merely about drawing the same text offset by
one pixel in each direction (N, NE, E, etc ). I've changed a few things
today in the font rendering code, could you possibly check with the svn
version (or with beta5 due today I think) that this bug is still present
when optimisation is on.

tb