AGG: missing truetype label outlinecolor on Windows/VC8

Andreas Albarello andreas.albarello at TERRITORIUMONLINE.COM
Wed Aug 22 12:57:42 EDT 2007

thomas bonfort wrote:
> andreas,
> the outlining code for fonts is merely about drawing the same text
> offset by one pixel in each direction (N, NE, E, etc ). I've changed a
> few things today in the font rendering code, could you possibly check
> with the svn version (or with beta5 due today I think) that this bug is
> still present when optimisation is on.
>
> tb

Thomas,

yes, indeed, font outlines render now fine even with optimizations on.
Thanks for fixing this, though there must have been something weird
going on in the compiler before. But now it's all fine. Thanks again.

Best regards,
Andreas Albarello
Analysis & SW Development

Territorium Online srl/GmbH
Via Buozzi/Buozzistraße 12 - I 39100 Bolzano/Bozen
email: andreas.albarello at territoriumonline.com
web:   www.territoriumonline.com