Imagemap output format and mapserver > 4.10

Dylan Beaudette dylan.beaudette at GMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 23 14:14:52 EDT 2007

Looks like imagemap output is not working with mapserver > 4.10, when called
via mapscript. I noticed this small problem almost a year ago, but when
updating to 4.10.3 it came up again.

This is actually a good thing, as the image+imagemap approach resulted in a
very large page sizes.

Is there any way to use async javascript to perform the standard CGI-style
mapserver demo which performs a query at the clicked coordinates? i.e. I
would like to have an async query interface in order to remove one extra page
reload.

Any ideas?

thanks!

--