Not centered vector image

Eduardo Spremolla edspremolla at ANTEL.COM.UY
Mon Aug 27 13:06:29 EDT 2007

I have a point shp that is draw in two layers.
One with small circles and another with the vector image of an arrow.
The arrow is rotated by the ANGLEITEM sentence.
So far so good.

The problem is , no mater how I define the arrow in the vector coordinates,
it is draw centered  at the point. I want the arrow starting at the point.
The OFFSET, if present, is honored AFTER the rotation of the image, so makes
no good.

Is there any solution, short of calculating a different OFFSET at each point?

Thanks in advance.