querybypoint problem with inline layer (php/mapscript)

Didrik Pinte dpinte at ITAE.BE
Tue Aug 28 12:07:44 EDT 2007

On Tue, 2007-08-28 at 17:58 +0200, Andreas Albarello wrote:

> Then again, judging from the fact that you are creating that layer and
> its shapes on the fly, it might be easier to store the information you
> need about those shapes somewhere else where it's easier accessible by
> index or id, thus completely avoiding to call getShape.

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for the input. That's exactly what i've done. I only get the
shapeindex from the querybypoint and then go back to my database for
feature selection.

I'll try to post some comments on the mapserver website. It was really
not obvious reading the documentation.

Best regards

--
Didrik Pinte <dpinte at itae.be>
Information Technologies for the Agro-Environment