Looking for SDE Raster example

Howard Butler hobu.inc at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 28 18:55:47 EDT 2007

SDE Raster data was dropped from MapServer in favor of implementing
it in GDAL.  It is currently available in SVN GDAL, which is expected
to be the GDAL 1.5 release.  AFAIK, MS4W tracks a fairly recent GDAL,
so it is possible to be able to use this setup if you have the
gdal_SDE.dll plugin.  I plan to build these for MS4W when MapServer
5.0 is to be released.

Even after getting all of that together, GDAL SDE Raster (nor
MapServer SDE Raster when it was active) support SDE Raster Catalogs.

Howard