AGG, paletted image and transparency (Mapserver 5.0 beta 5)

Gilles Bassière gilles.bassiere at MAKINA-CORPUS.COM
Thu Aug 30 11:45:10 EDT 2007

Flavio Hendry wrote:
> Hi Gilles
>
> Did you try TRANSPARENCY alpha (on LAYER level).

I did but it doesn't change anything. According to
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/agg-rendering-specifics :

"All rendering is now done antialiased by default. All ANTIALIAS
keywords are now ignored, as well as TRANSPARENCY ALPHA. Pixmaps and
fonts are now all drawn respecting the image's internal alpha channel
(unless a backgroundcolor is specified)."

Without the TRANSPARENCY ALPHA, I don't know how to get this "image's
internal alpha channel" to work as I want

Regards,
Gilles

--
Gilles Bassiere